i apologize

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cypperson

i apologize for the rudeness and disrespect i am just a young tissue culturist trying to receive cyp arietinum seed for a high school science project. i been wanting arientinum seed but also passirnum and kenkuckiense. if no one has seed then I'm sorry for waist of time

when i emailed you to ask permission to use that picture, well i guess something happened with the email not sending a couple of days ago.

when i emailed you to ask permission to use that picture, well i guess something happened with the email not sending a couple of days ago.

Just to clarify, you e-mailed me and asked me for seed. You didn't mention anything about pictures. But, I'm not going to give you a hard time about it. Netiquette is something learned over time and I surely don't want to scare away a budding slipperholic. Welcome to the forum and hope you do well on your science project.

Agreed. Please tell us more about your project. It sounds interesting. The seed you ask for might be hard to come by, though.

info

:rollhappy:i am going to compare the growing rate of reginea, guttutam, and pubscens and possibly arientinum if i recieve seed with all of that i will use steeles medium can i get some tips about deflasking and proper steps to successful blooming plant

i thought i emailed you about using your picture?

Latest posts

Back