Hoàng Lợi Orchids Nursery

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Hakone

Reaction score
No , Việt Nam does not Export for paphiopedilum ( Cites )

DrLeslieEe

Collector of new, rare and albino paph species
ST Supporter
Reaction score
The rules should relax for exporter of lab sourced flasks. This will put off the pressure for wild collecting and allow artificial conservation efforts of these plants. It worked for delenatii and vietnamense. It will work for the rest too.

GuRu

experienced greenhorn
Reaction score
Very impressive, fantastically grown plants and as far as they are in flower.....awesome flowers too.

Hakone, what do they do with all these plants? Does in Vietnam an inland market for Paphs exist?

blue grain as fertilizer
Since almost one year time I use blue grain liquid as fertilizer too. So far I can see significant differences to the time before and I'm more than pleased.

Hakone

Reaction score
there is a domestic market for paphiopedilum in VN. Taiwan exports paphis to VN .

I would also like to export Paphis to VN. Many Taiwanese have opened in the VN nursery

Hakone

Reaction score
The rules should relax for exporter of lab sourced flasks. This will put off the pressure for wild collecting and allow artificial conservation efforts of these plants. It worked for delenatii and vietnamense. It will work for the rest too.

Laboratory technology via vitro propagation is not up to date in VN. You need experienced People and capital