• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hoàng Lợi Orchids Nursery

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hakone

Reaction score
Orchids Nursery

Attachments

• Hol&.jpg
    Hol&.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 63
  • HoL1.jpg
    HoL1.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 64
  • HoL2.jpg
    HoL2.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 64
  • HoL11.jpg
    HoL11.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Hol9.jpg
    Hol9.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 61
  • HoL10.jpg
    HoL10.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 62
  • HoL12.jpg
    HoL12.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 69
blue grain as fertilizerblaukorn.jpg

Attachments

• blaukorn2.jpg
    blaukorn2.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 11
Villosum Sinh HoSinh Ho.jpg

Attachments

• Sinh Ho2.jpg
    Sinh Ho2.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 9
No , Việt Nam does not Export for paphiopedilum ( Cites )

The rules should relax for exporter of lab sourced flasks. This will put off the pressure for wild collecting and allow artificial conservation efforts of these plants. It worked for delenatii and vietnamense. It will work for the rest too.

Very impressive, fantastically grown plants and as far as they are in flower.....awesome flowers too.

Hakone, what do they do with all these plants? Does in Vietnam an inland market for Paphs exist?

blue grain as fertilizer

Since almost one year time I use blue grain liquid as fertilizer too. So far I can see significant differences to the time before and I'm more than pleased.

there is a domestic market for paphiopedilum in VN. Taiwan exports paphis to VN .

I would also like to export Paphis to VN. Many Taiwanese have opened in the VN nursery

The rules should relax for exporter of lab sourced flasks. This will put off the pressure for wild collecting and allow artificial conservation efforts of these plants. It worked for delenatii and vietnamense. It will work for the rest too.

Laboratory technology via vitro propagation is not up to date in VN. You need experienced People and capital

Very impressive, fantastically grown plants and as far as they are in flower.....awesome flowers too.

Hakone, what do they do with all these plants? Does in Vietnam an inland market for Paphs exist?

Since almost one year time I use blue grain liquid as fertilizer too. So far I can see significant differences to the time before and I'm more than pleased.
Hey Guru may I ask what is the manufacturer of the blue grain liquid fertilizer? I understand you are in Germany interested to see what the nutrient breakdown is. Trying to find a label for it.

Hey Guru may I ask what is the manufacturer of the blue grain liquid fertilizer? I understand you are in Germany interested to see what the nutrient breakdown is. Trying to find a label for it.
The manfacturer of the Blue Grain and Blue Grain liquid fertilizer is situated in Germany.
Compo GmbH, Gildenstr. 38 48157 Münster.
The relation of the nutrients N+P+K is 8+8+16 plus micronutrients. Here are the photos of the container with front and backside.
20240322_153501.jpg20240322_153515.jpg

The manfacturer of the Blue Grain and Blue Grain liquid fertilizer is situated in Germany.
Compo GmbH, Gildenstr. 38 48157 Münster.
The relation of the nutrients N+P+K is 8+8+16 plus micronutrients. Here are the photos of the container with front and backside.
View attachment 46241View attachment 46242
Right on man thanks. Interesting how it has so much K and some people get good results on basically no K. Maybe in 50 years some kind of comprehensive understanding will emerge regarding fertilizer. 😆

Latest posts

Back