Hello from South Central PA

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwillard

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new here and been an addict for about 5 years....:rollhappy: and will continue with my addiction anyway I can.

I don't wish to quit nor have any desire to join OAA (Orchid Addiction Anonymous).

So far,I have few slippers and few Phrags but I am on my to remedy this situation very soon, as in,this spring when my freestanding greenhouse will start to take shape,until then my hands are tied in my small lean-to.

Hi and welcome to Slippertalk! I suspect none of us here want to join OAA. I think we are all members of OA&E (Orchid Addicts & Enablers). You'll be right at home!

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Bullsie,I'm in Bedford county. Paphreek,I'm too much of a hoarder and will find it very hard to part with them,how do you do it?:D

So far,I have few slippers and few Phrags but I am on my to remedy this situation very soon, as in,this spring when my freestanding greenhouse will start to take shape,until then my hands are tied in my small lean-to.

Ah, Spring... Just in time for SEPOS Show in Philly :clap:

Latest posts

Back