Hello from Chicago

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vandaalex

Reaction score
I'm originally from the Philippines. I got addicted to Paphiopedilum since I was a teenager. I've been living here in Chicago since 1992 and since then I 've acquired a few (hundred :D ) plants. I grow them under lights. Hopefully a greenhouse in the near future.My favorites are Brachys, Parvis species and of course species from the Philippines.
Thanks to Heather for helping me.

Welcome

There are some great Philippine paph species out there:clap::clap:

Do you still have contacts there?

I was just there in May and I tried to find my friends who introduced me to Paphs. but didn't find them. I'll try again next year though.

Alex! Welcome dude! What the heck took you so long to find SlipperTalk??? Leo, Lois, and I have been plaguing this place for a while now.

-Ernie

Alex! Welcome dude! What the heck took you so long to find SlipperTalk??? Leo, Lois, and I have been plaguing this place for a while now.

-Ernie

I know. I should have listened to Leo two years ago.

Hey Leo, and Ernie, how's your Slippertalk card supply holding up? Let me know if you need more. I'm going to be placing another order soon, actually.

I think I'm ok. Has been a quiet spring/early summer lecture wise. But we include one with orders from non-SlipperTalkers and will continue to have them available at speaking engagements.

-Ernie

Hey Alex,
Now you will see what I do while at work, instead of working, post on Slippertalk !!! Glad you finnally made it to the forum.
Leo

Latest posts

Back