helenae X Pacific Shamrock

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
New purchase with two buds. I thinks it's pretty cool. I just wish I was having better luck with the camera!

helenaeXPacififcShamrock08-2.jpg

a little closer, still fuzzy
helenaeXPacificShamrock08-1.jpg

I just went back out an looked again, it is green BUT the edge of the dorsal is white. My camera is really to crape out on me a fraid:(

Question. Are you shooting in a room with all the lights turned out? Outdoors at night?

very pleasing In-Charm Topaz you have there. I like that flat dorsal, much better than in the other cross.

Best wishes, Carsten

Nice! You get a good clone of this hybrids!
Maybe because using helenae as seed parent, most In-Charm Topaz do not have flat and round dorsal, so I prefer In-Charm Gold, but your In-Charm Topaz is good.

Question. Are you shooting in a room with all the lights turned out? Outdoors at night?
It's been pouring rain here for days and short days. Only opportunity was to shot at night in the GH. I know the PICs suck this time around.

Here's how mine turned out, it's a great little flower. Also Rose if you go back to post on 10-28-08 Paphioland posted some pics of Pacific Shamrock have a look. Thanks Jim.
IMG_0317.jpg

Lovely flowers!!! Slipperking, you probably should put more light and focus in orded to photo your flower!!! :)

Here's how mine turned out, it's a great little flower..... Rose if you go back to post on 10-28-08 Paphioland posted some pics of Pacific Shamrock have a look. Thanks Jim.

Thanks Jim! Oh yeah, it sounded familar, that big green beautiful monster!
Yours is a great little flower/plant!

It's been pouring rain here for days and short days. Only opportunity was to shot at night in the GH. I know the PICs suck this time around.

I was not criticizing I was just trying to get a feel for what you were doing so maybe I could offer some suggestions.

Eric, did you have photo lessons with the other Eric????:poke::poke::poke::D
Or is it sth on the wall you would like to show us...:confused::confused::confused::poke:
BTW is this vine creeping on the wall?

Latest posts

Back