Helen Congleton

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cdub

Here's my Paph. Helen Congleton. Norito Hasegawa x delenatii. The flower is very white, like delenatii, not creamy like the photos show. It has been open for more than a week now and it still seems like it's hunched over, not fully open. I would be happy if it decided to open more. It has a pleasant but faint scent.

june71hl8.jpg

june72xe2.jpg

june73al6.jpg

Someone realized she was no longer the center of my attention and wandered over to the photo shoot.

june74ky4.jpg

june75sh6.jpg

june76qt6.jpg

Please, when a Paph is named after someone living, put Paph. in front of the name in the title so some of us don't have a moment of horror thinkig something has happened to the person. Thank you.

Actually, Helen passed away last May....

But i do agree with you that the genus name should probably be noted in all cases so we know the topic is about a plant.

I'm sorry, but the cat is the ribbon winner in this show. She/he's gorgeous. Look at those markings... I've stopped taking photos of my orchids with my animals because the critters always steal the show.

Ooops. Sorry about the threat title. I apologize for any minor panic I caused anyone. I'll keep that in mind next time I post a named hybrid.

Personally, I'd pick a Paph over a cat anyday. (my wife's cat eat all flowers entering the house, damn cat!:mad:)

Latest posts

Back