Heather is in the Hospital.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As usual I'm the last to know. I guess I didn't scroll down far enough.Sorry, to hear you are not up to 'snuff '.
I hope you can get your answers soon & that you will be back on the mend before it's time to re-pot again.
GET WELL SOON

Thinking of you and hoping that you spring out of that (nasty) hospital bed, better than ever, very soon.... :)

Wow Heather, 5 pages of support posts in one day!

That beats the record for any controversial taxonomy post:poke::poke:

You must be loved.:wink:

Get well soon, Rick

Heather...
Hope all is well now that a couple of days has passed. Please keep us abreast of when you are out of that 'god forsaken' place.
Good energy and beautiful orchids to you!
Kyle

I have no new news yet.

I have not heard from heather in about 26 hours. She's not answering emails/phone/chat. I'm getting worried.

I hope its just the Hospitals Internet connection and phone reception... God I hope.

Do not think negatively!!! She will reply!!! Patience!!! It is kind of worrysome, but nothing is certain...:):)

Don't worry too much; when my hubby was in the hospital a few years ago after a motorcycle accident, he was hardly ever in his hospital room. They were forever dragging him around the hospital for one test or the other and he was gone for hours at a time.

I've been off the internet for a few days -- just saw this thread. Heather, I hope all goes well for you. As you can see, strong vibes from all of us are coming your way!

Heather, we want you back home. Sounds like you are in good spirits, but hospitals are just not fun places to be! Best wishes for a speedy discharge and rapid convalescence.

Rob

Hope everything ll be fine for you, may the Sumoballs force be with you!

Thank God! I think we're all glad to hear from you. I sure hope all is o.k.- Continued good wishes! :D

Latest posts

Back