Heather is in the Hospital.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RobertG

Hi everyone I wanted to let you all know that Heather is in the Hospital. She was admitted late last night :sob: . She's doing very well and is in good spirits :clap: . At this time its to early to tell what the problem is.

I will try to keep you all up to date as much as I can. She has here computer but the Hospital internet stinks.

GET WELL HEATHER WE ARE PULLING FOR YOU :poke:

Heather, come to CA quick. I think that's the answer to any ailment. Healthy vibes going your way.

Heather...you already sound great...you'll be out fast! Take care, Eric

That was a bit sudden! Whatever it is/might be, I hope you get well soon!! Do not worry!!! :):):)

Thanks All.
This has been coming for a while we just hadn't been and still aren't exactly sure how to correct it so I am there until I can get some things straightened out. Hopefully not too longer than Friday.

Thank to Robert for letting you know and the other admins for keeping things going in my absence. At least now I have a computer and phone to use there. Now to only get chat up (Still no, Rob.)

Heather- My thoughts and prayers are with you. I was in a couple of months ago. Not fun, but nice once you're on the mend! I hope all works out for you.:wink:

I want to just add my support and concern too...hoping you feel better and get the answers you are looking for.

Latest posts

Back