HAWAII dreaming

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lindafrog

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the time of year cabin fever runs deep. We dream of temperatures above freezing and seeing the green of growth . We have a life long dream of going to the Big Island and Maui. Anybody out there with some travel advise or experiences.?
thanks
Lindafrog

I so hear you on this one.... did they keep your plants. A society member still tearfully tells about his paphs being confiscated at the Detroit border. They threw the plants into the trash right in front of him.

hey
i have lived on the big island for years and now live on Oahu. Feel free to PM or email me and Ill tell you everything you want to know...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the time of year cabin fever runs deep. We dream of temperatures above freezing and seeing the green of growth . We have a life long dream of going to the Big Island and Maui. Anybody out there with some travel advise or experiences.?
thanks
Lindafrog

Hey, I am going to Honolulu and Maui this coming June. Cannot wait to see it all.....spending a week on each island. Wish I could go to the big island but that might have to wait until next time.

Thanks to all, Pete: I will email you . We are planing on 2 weeks with time on the Big Island then Maui ! All on a budget!!
Lindafrog

Latest posts

Back