Happy Birthday Ramon Kavanaru!!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a nice traddition. When it's my birthday I go out and buy orchids. Then again, I do that many times a year. So I must be more than 100 by now. Happy birthday. :rollhappy:

I have a nice traddition. When it's my birthday I go out and buy orchids. Then again, I do that many times a year. So I must be more than 100 by now. Happy birthday. :rollhappy:

hehe... I am doing taht here too... but online in Brazil... so that some new great Catasetum come to my place in two months... :) now I need to decide whether I add Catasetum triodon or Catasetum atratum.... only one of them as teh list already make 17 plants and over 350€ LOL (I know, quite mad, but it is not every year that I have the chance to get good Catasetum in Europe...)

Happy Birthday! And forget all that stuff about the little blue pills....If I've never needed them at my age, you'll never need them! Now what were they for again?.............

Latest posts

Back