hallo from Italy

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wellcome Anna,I'm also from Italy!Ciao!
hi valenzino, I saw your beautiful photo album,best plant and best flower my compliments for that you have done and for your high quality standard.
where you live ? in Italy have you a garden ?
let me know,
all the best, anna

mmm, pasta... welcome! you'll find in other threads here, that we also like to talk about food ;)

I guess that you know "paccheri e peperone brusco"well after you have prepared the plate you must add up a rain of parmigiano reggiano dop.
taste it and let me know.
paradise exist ,It's on earth.
good appetite,anna

hi valenzino, I saw your beautiful photo album,best plant and best flower my compliments for that you have done and for your high quality standard.
where you live ? in Italy have you a garden ?
let me know,
all the best, anna

Ciao Anna,
io abito nella zona di Varese,in un paesino li vicino(Marzio),coltivo da parecchio e vendo anche qualche pianta.Scrivimi a questa e-mail:
[email protected]

Ciao e buona giornata!!!

Welcome from San Francisco, Anna! You already have discovered a lot about this wonderful forum!

And ohhhh what fun! I love to figure out languages when I know just a little and have to work to get the translation right. I started academic life in linguistics back in my youth.
A question though- what is "parecchio?" Oh, and "paccheri" More fun to ask than look them up.

Welcome from San Francisco, Anna! You already have discovered a lot about this wonderful forum!

And ohhhh what fun! I love to figure out languages when I know just a little and have to work to get the translation right. I started academic life in linguistics back in my youth.
A question though- what is "parecchio?" Oh, and "paccheri" More fun to ask than look them up.
hi chrismende in english "much more "it is the same thing of the Italian "parecchio ".
"paccheri " is Neapolitan language and means "slap "but in this case is a shape of pasta.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
all the best,anna

Latest posts

Back