Haley Decker

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silvan

Multiflorals assassin
Reaction score
First bloom. If I didn't have a Fritz Schomburg to compare it with, I'd never be able to see the difference between the two crosses...except maybe that Haley is a darker pink. NS 12cm (4 3/4")
Enjoy :)

Phrag.HaleyDecker.Nov2015.zoom.noir.jpeg

Phrag.HaleyDecker.Nov2015.Profil.jpeg

Phrag.HaleyDecker.Nov.2015.zoom.blc.jpeg

Phrag.HaleyDecker.Nov2015.Plant.jpeg

Not the best flower on my Fritz (the Yippie! shape) but it gives a good idea:

Phrag.FSHD.Nov2015.zoom.jpeg

Phrag.FSHD.Nov2015.Plants.jpeg

Probably not the best shape for a first bloom, bit I kinda
like the "YIPPEE" petals and the color is really nice.

the "Yippee" shape one is the Fritz wich isn't at it's first blooming. Flowers are very variable on the same spike and it's been blooming for a very long period, so
my plant is probably a bit tired. But, the flower often has that shape. I think it's from the besseae parent. I'll probably get another one when someone makes a 3N version. I would have thought that OL would have made one with their 'Rob's Choice' by now...

Anyway, I took a side by side picture of the two because the Haley by itself could be mistaken for a Fritz IMO. and personally I really like it... :p There's another bud coming, we'll see in a few weeks under cooler temp if temp makes a difference.

..I'll probably get another one when someone makes a 3N version. I would have thought that OL would have made one with their 'Rob's Choice' by now...

Do you have that kind of money!?!? :poke:

I am trying to get a flavum FS from H.P. Norton; really a different color pallet!!

Latest posts

Back