Had to show you what I got for Christmas

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruth

LovesPaphs
Reaction score
We named him Rascal, and he is really a mutt. His mother was a cross between a schnauzer and a yorkie, and his dad was a cross between a pomeranian and a chihuahua. He's about 8 weeks old. I forgot how much energy a puppy has. He really is a Rascal!
Rascal1_zps47706c76.jpg

He's a real cutie and I see he's found the best seat in the house, afghan and all. I hope you post photos from time to time so we can watch him grow
up. I loves puppies! I see the terrier in his face...uh oh...look out mama!!!!!!

:rollhappy: (to the above)

when I was reading the mixes of breeds, I was first thinking that he would look like those raggedy string mops that used to be common, but he looks much 'cleaner' than that! :)

He is a handful. It's been at least 10 years since we had a dog, so it is a real re-learning experience. Our kitty wasn't too sure of him at first, but now I think the cat kind of likes him.

I love mutts so much more than the purebreeds.

Ha, this made me smile as often with orchids, growers don't prefer the "mutts".

Vey cute - interesting combination of breeds! We also have a mutt but can only guess - we are sure there is some chihuahua in her but definitely some terrier as well, probably Jack Russell. She's quite the ratter as well! Puppies are loads of fun! Enjoy!

Precious! As a long time Schnauzer-lover, I can see the Schnauzer influence. Hope he brings you as much joy as ours have brought us over the years. As long as the cat was an adult when introduced to the puppy, there shouldn't be a problem, i.e. the cat will dominate. But I'm sure they'll end up great friends......

Latest posts

Back