Guess who!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Hopefully the pouch will turn red like the first bloom it had when I bought it in DC. Of the 5 [:mad:!!] phrags OZ had the bloom wasn't the best, Mr. AHAB got that one, but the plant was healthier.
P2191097.jpg

Nice besseae. I rather like the pale pouch. I bought one once because of the light pouch, but the second blooming gave me a regular pouch color.

Just take your time when taking the picture so that you don't shake. And stop drinking to much espresso latte!;)

Ramon:)

Just take your time when taking the picture so that you don't shake. And stop drinking to much espresso latte!;)

Ramon:)

:rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

Lovely flower!!! As bad I do with flowers, that bad you do with photos, Eric!!! But You have improoved and I haven't:( LOL

Hey Eric,
Try a tripod with a shutter release and it will drastically improve sharpness... if not then it is the camera... not you!
Get a Canon G10 From B&H photo!
PS mine is budding again!
I send photo when it blooms!
All the best!
AHAB

Eric, Solution: Just send anything you want photographed to Dot or Uri. -Ernie
:rollhappy::rollhappy: I swear I could send them my oldest pair of shoes & they could make them look good!!! :rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back