Growing conditions for urbanianun

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a picture of her....her name's Norkel. I remember seeing lots of armadillos on a college trip to Florida. Unfortunately, none were alive.....lots of roadkill.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Eric Muehlbauer

Norkel is beautiful! What size is she? I understand that they are large for a domesticated cat! Very pretty cats from pictures I have seen. I saw a picture sometime back (via e-mail I think) of what someone said was a Maine coon. That cat was (using your word) massive! Huge! I actually thought the photo might be touched up. ???

My husband and I are cat lovers, so we have Nick, Orville and Maggie ouside. Rodney is also retired (32 yrs. military) and has a Harley motorcycle shop next to our house....his thing is the Dyno. Anyway, I'm sorry that I got sidetracked. I was starting to tell you that Rodney has a shop cat (lives in and out...basically where he wants to). His name is Max. Max is a cool bike-guys cat....all the guys call him 'Max the Man'.....they like him a lot. lol I think he must have some bobcat (or something wild) somewhere back in his bloodline....looks and personality. We only have one prissy, long-haired female kitty inside....her name is Lucy.

Thanks for posting Norkel's picture! She's a pretty girl!

Oh, by the way, many of the armidillo down here are roadkill, as well. Not all, though.

Thanks again,
Vicki

Here's a picture of her....her name's Norkel. I remember seeing lots of armadillos on a college trip to Florida. Unfortunately, none were alive.....lots of roadkill.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes, she is big! Massive....but very low slung...coons have short legs. She's also very spoiled and whiny...a real kvetch. But we all love her......

Latest posts

Back