• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Green Valley X Fly Eagle roth sib grex

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipperscout

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source of the sib grex of Paph. rothschildianum seedlings with the parents "Green Valley" SM/TOS X "Fly Eagle" AM/AOS?

green valley x fly eagle

dean at paphiness orchids is making room in his inventory for delivery of large green valley x fly eagle roths. i dont think he will be charging 500 for them either. and his plants are always a plus

give dean a email, im sure he will be glad to tell u of the latest greatest roth x. tell him lee reffered you
[email protected]

Greetings all,

Penangirl/Lee -- thank you for the plug.

I do indeed have P. rothschildianum 'Green Valley' x 'Fly Eagle'. These are darned hard to find, but I was able to locate a source last year, and buy all of them up. A number have already been spoken for, but I should have some available, if anyone is interested. And you are correct that they are not $500 (although I have one huge one with an interesting characteristic that could go for significantly more than $500).

Over the last several years, various people have asked me about this cross, and I've never had them, until now. Last year, one of these sibs won an FCC. The waiting list for a division formed up about a nanosecond later, and unfortunately, I was not able to get on it.

But maybe some of the ones in my current batch will be just as good!

By the way, for those slippertalk members who received the Paphiness price list and OZ Report in the past, I will be sending out new ones soon (email [email protected] to subscribe). I regret that I have been extremely busy with non-orchid activities during the latter part of 2009 and was not able to focus as much as I would've liked on feeding everyone's orchid addictions (both plant and info-related). In addition, I've been focused on some other orchid-related stuff that has been a long time coming that has been quite involved. I will post and reveal more in my vendor section on slippertalk. Many thanks for all of your past support and patience!

Best,

DYH

Latest posts

Back