gratrixianum (Abax)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trithor

Chico (..... the clown)
Reaction score
Abax's gratrixianum

This lovely is gratrixianum 'Wedgewood' x
'Lula Girl'. Not the most colorful Paph.
in the Crayola box, but I like it. It's been
open three days.

Oh my, SK, is the picture THAT bad???!!!
It looks like the plane of focus is on the front leaf, rather than the flower, and it may have a little camera shake, as well.

But I like the flower, also. The slight echo of rose in the pouch is really pretty.

This is Orchidaceae cross? They have great crosses. This is nice. Hope mine will bloom as nice as yours. :)

If I remember correctly, the plant came from Thanh Nguyen. I haven't a
clue who made the Wedgewood/ Lula cross.

I thought the photo was in much better focus than it is...better in my files
anyway. Forgive my very bad old eyes and shaky hands. A phone is really no way to take real photographs. Snap shots are fine, but that's
about all. I also suspect Gary had to do some re-sizing. Thank you, Gary.

Holgers' article in 'Orchids' on gratrixianum makes a good read. I know it covers ground already covered on this forum, but all the pertinent info relating to gratrixianum is well presented.
Beautiful dorsal on your plant Angela, these have always been a favourite of mine, they clump easily, flower easily and I like the way the blooms are held nicely above the foliage with no need for staking.
Yours is a good one!
(Only a pleasure to help you post your pictures, only sorry that you have struggled to get e-mail through to me)

Latest posts

Back