Gongara rufescens

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t be ridiculous. It is customary to show photos of the whole plant, so that others can learn what it looks like and see how it’s grown.
And it is one of Eric's favorite pastimes to ask to see the plant. It would be funny to see how many times he's asked that question. Now I know well enough to post shots of both the flowers and plant! BTW, really beautiful and interesting flowers.

And it is one of Eric's favorite pastimes to ask to see the plant. It would be funny to see how many times he's asked that question. Now I know well enough to post shots of both the flowers and plant! BTW, really beautiful and interesting flowers.
I do know a few orchids folks who loves to post other people's pics. I will include the plant in future posts. Gongara bulb gives off 3 spikes per growth on the average, only got 23-28 blooms per spike.

You asked for the plant

You asked for the plant to see if I actually owned it?
Or you believe I am one of those who likes to post other people's pics?
Gosh, you can’t take requests like that personally! Trust me, on this forum the whole plant is important for reasons BrucherT listed. People here are detail oriented and we all learn.

AMEN! We do it automatically now. Not an unreasonable request. And truly part of the equation.

Latest posts

Back