Gloria Naugle 'Crimson'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!! That's gorgeous!!! I had never liked this cross at all... this hast just changed with one single photo... Amazing plant!!!

I've got to hand it to you on that one. It's the best one I've ever seen. Good shape, as well as color, not the mention that great size. Good work. Is that one of your crosses?

Thanks for the feedback. No it is not my cross. I have had this for about 6 years. I bloomed it before about 3 yrs ago and it was as nice but didn't take a picture. I do like this one. It stands out from across the greenhouse.

This is a very fine bloom. The only flawn I see is the unbalanced color in the dorsal. Everything else is fantastic!

That's by far the best Gloria Naugle I've seen! Very, very impressive and most beautiful!
Great, deep colour and the shape is hard to beat. I see that slightly asymetric colour in the dorsal mentioned by Rick, but I would still consider this flower awardable.

Best wishes, Carsten

This is a very fine bloom. The only flawn I see is the unbalanced color in the dorsal. Everything else is fantastic!

IMG_0213-1.jpg

Look at micranthum. The markings and color are in no way symetrical. This is an exceptional micranthum even in spite of its am/aos lol. When looking at hybrids you have to keep in mind the parents.

Stunning! I've always been stopped by GN, but they don't measure up to this one. The photo is also excellent: close enough, great sharpness and light.

Latest posts

Back