gardeneri

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

Got this plant 2 years ago, in bud & it blasted, it's 'Joe' x 'Ron'.
009-2.jpg

010-4.jpg

Rose it was well worth holding onto and not tossing it when it blasted!! I've heard of this cross too. It seems as though it's been a round for awhile. Does anyone else have this?

Last edited:
I got it off ebay - orchidsTN. I like what I see, I hope it opens up a bit more.

very good color and form!! what about the size of the plant, is it big or small?

Very nice! I got this cross in 2007 from Dennis d'Allesandro in bud, but like yours, it eventually blasted (I blamed it on fumes from getting my house painted). I think I'll show my plant a picture of yours to get it motivated!

That's a pretty one.:clap:
What is the leaf span of the plant?
The plant is 5 growths, in a 5" pot, from base of plant to leaf tip is about 6" on a mature growth. Nice compact V shape for those with limited space.
It's interesting the comments on blasting, my plant was shipped in bud in Feb., that's why I thought it blasted.
001-2.jpg

Me three, it' a great little species!

Mine is just opening the flower on the second spike. Only one flower again, though *sigh*

Back