Friends in Japan

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all Japanese friends. All our thoughts are with you. Hope Japan will rise again soon. My main concerns are the people/orchid nurseries in the Chiba (area between the Narita airport and Tokyo) district. Hope they are spared the destruction.

To all fellow forum users / readers that live in Japan I hope your doing well. We can only hope that things wont get as bad as with the big Tsunami in asia a few years ago.

My heart and thoughts are with you.

Broken lives, infrastructures down, buildings and roads collapsed, possible nuclear meltdown... People carried away by a maelstrom of death. How can one express his feelings of sympathy on the same scale to the Japanese people? But the Japanese are a resilient people and I'm sure they will prevail.

I just found out that family in Japan is well. There were worries at first, but positive news has finally come to us.

Man, now nuclear reactor failures! Ouch! BTW California coast has 90% chance of major quake along the San Andreas fault line within 20 years! :eek:

How frightening is it to see cars and trucks trying to outrun the water. I can't imagine what the videographers were thinking as they were filming.

Back