Foothills Orchid Show 2011

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a good show, we had 14 nominations and 3 AOS awards were granted.
The Society is a great group and did a fine job of organizing the events including a banquet in the evening. Thanks to everyone involved!

Been there, saw it! It was a great show...went home with 12 new plants including 4 paphs...Sugar Suite, Snow Squall, China Doll (my 4th hangianum hybrid) and P. superbiens.

I went home with 14 paphs.

3 stonei
2 roths
4 adductums (one is for my friend paphman910)
1 malipoense
1 spicerianum
1 henryanum
1 delenatii alba
1 micranthum var eburneum

I was there too! Worked the show all weekend. The last picture on your second page is my display. Named Home Depot phals mounted on a log....:D

Great photos!

I was there too! Worked the show all weekend. The last picture on your second page is my display. Named Home Depot phals mounted on a log....:D

Great photos!

Nice display. That one caught my eye. Too bad I didn't meet any STers. I was overwhelmed that time. Lots of things to see. And spent a lot of time at the plant sale section.

I came home with 16 orchids. 12 catts, 2 tolumnias and 2 cynodes/cycnoches crosses. Nary a slipper. :)

Visited with Toddybear at the show and met Slippertalker at our banquet. It was a great show.

Latest posts

Back