First seedling bud appears! Paph leucochilum alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Young

Reaction score
I have a group of 5 seedlings, and one is pushing a bud! These came from Achima breeding (Thailand)
3c88ea6e39e1698948f733790831ffa4.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Amazing! That is pretty dang fast and so well!

Do you grow in a greenhouse?
I love how green moss is growing all over creating a natural look.
May I ask what is under the sheet of the moss?

It looks like about two other seedlings may come into bloom soon.

Hopefully they will be good!

Amazing! That is pretty dang fast and so well!

Do you grow in a greenhouse?
I love how green moss is growing all over creating a natural look.
May I ask what is under the sheet of the moss?

It looks like about two other seedlings may come into bloom soon.

Hopefully they will be good!
Yes i have space in a greenhouse,

They are potted in a special paph mix recipe i found on the net, and now i cant find my bookmark of it! Ill try and find it again. The gist of it consisted of fine bark, perlite, silica sand, aquarium gravel, tiny amound of dolomite, wetted with fertilizer and put in a plastic bag and kept anerobic for at least 3 weeks tied up.

Edit found it: http://forum.theorchidsource.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/printthread/Board/4/main/6586/type/thread.html

But also they receive regular humic acid, seaweed fertilizer, and occasional msu fert.

Last edited:
Yes i have space in a greenhouse,

They are potted in a special paph mix recipe i found on the net, and now i cant find my bookmark of it! Ill try and find it again. The gist of it consisted of fine bark, perlite, silica sand, aquarium gravel, tiny amound of dolomite, wetted with fertilizer and put in a plastic bag and kept anerobic for at least 3 weeks tied up.

Edit found it: http://forum.theorchidsource.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/printthread/Board/4/main/6586/type/thread.html

But also they receive regular humic acid, seaweed fertilizer, and occasional msu fert.

Thanks. Interesting. Aquarium gravel?? What kind?

I could not be more excited about this! Congrats on this totally awesome baby, cant wait to see it bloom :)

This is opening slowly this week got attacked by slugs

jAPsk57.jpg

8yqU3gb.jpg

Last edited:
Back