First Morning Glory

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoyo_Jo

Catt's Meow
Reaction score
Heavenly Blue. I started the seeds in January. The silly thing is blooming and has several more buds, even though the plant is still very immature. Well, it's got lots of time to grow; I won't be able to put them outside here until late in June.

IMG_1294.jpg

Heavenly is right. I didn't know they would transplant. I always had read that they would not and I wait till the weather turns to plant oustside, so I don't get an abundance of blooms till late in the season. What's your secret.

lol
I'm glad you said you won't get it out until June because I'm sitting here in Southern Ontario surrounded by 15cm of snow that came in a storm Thursday!
But its just a lovely little spring teaser!

Hera, I think the issue w/transplanting is a garden myth.

Morning glories are hit and miss for me here because our nights can be pretty cool in the summer. My only secret is not putting them out too early.

In 2007 we had a really nice warm summer and I started tons of morning glories indoors; I had a bumper crop that year.

DSCN1293.jpg

DSCN1151.jpg
DSCN1145.jpg

Lovely, I think I'll try potting them up and see what happens. I love the colors and I have some ugly fence tho cover.

Latest posts

Back