ebay seller/ lilywantian

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she is at least watvhing from time to time here too.
Can she ship with papers???

Remember, to import legally you must send them your paperwork from the US to put in and attach to the box. Lots of these sellers say they include this or that but they most likely don't include everything we need or if they do and you haven't sent them the papers from the US you can still lose the shipment.

I can provide import paperwork. My question is the seller legitimate? Were the plants ripped out of the jungle? ect.

I can provide import paperwork. My question is the seller legitimate? Were the plants ripped out of the jungle? ect.

Had mail contact with here some time back, and she is proud of selling plants from nature she is not too much interested in breeded stock.
Only in cymbidiums she is interested in this kinds.
At least I am not sure if she is really a she maybe a game too.

Heard that soemtimes it is not 100% correct what she ships ;)

NYEric is always bringing her up in crazy postings. He may know even more on this seller.

Last edited:
Most of the plants she sells say that it is wild collected. Remember a little while ago she had the adductum that said "from wild". We had a few posts about it. You can't get to much more clear than that.

For those of us on the OGD, there has been some an interesting post (also privately, to me) from Peter O'Byrne, who's based in Singapore...or had been in Singapore til lately. While the issue was Chinese use of medicinal Dendrobiums, he pointed out that Chinese consumers want wild plants because they feel that they are more "natural", unlike lab grown plants. It may apply just as much to paphs. But would you want to order from a person who publically states that her plants are illegal?

A chinese memeber here told me after I offered him some vietnamense from europe that he only can sell wild collected plant for this high prices, breeded once a lot of buyer would not accept.
He is a member here and told me that a album collected from wild brings much more money then the same plant from breeded stock, even if the flower quality would be worse.
So different countrys different look on the things.

without looking on the legal aspect more the problem is that you cannot be 100% sure what you get from wild collected plants.

I know people who bought from here, and the quality was not bad, but a frined bought an armeniacum album ( markii) from that source and in the parcel was a nice normal plant at least from the leaves, she said that the plant was in, so he paid a high price for a normal one.

She sold an armeniacum a while ago for a great price (300$)with more then 6 growth I saw on the feedback it ended up in Europe somewhere.

I cannot see the offers anymore only the fedback, as I am banned from here side, after trying to help my friend to get his money back. for him the same he is blocked on the side.....

Thanks everyone. I have heard what I thought to be true. Are there any Chinese exporters that can be trusted?

Good point Eric. I purchased some flasks from Perner, but they were accidentally sold before they shipped them. I will buy from them again, I am just researching options. I tried to order from Ten Shin but I did not hear back and I will not just pay for something, hoping that they bring it.

to answer your Q:
Are there any ebay sellers from that side of the world that are reputable? Will ship what's advertised, ect? Ship on time? communicate clearly? ect.

Have you had any positive experiences??? I haven't taken the chance on any yet.

$12 mics and such sound great. It's not worth supporting direct extraction from the jungle for though.

1. a few app 1/ paperwork optional
2. not pay a 35K fine, pay court fees, lawyer fees or go to jail.

Latest posts

Back