Double Bloodroot

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Migrant13

Mature growth?
Reaction score
My favorite perennial ever. Bought this as a single sprout from White Flower Farm at their nursery about 20 years ago. Have never seen it for sale since. I have two separate clumps now that put on quite a show every Spring.

Very pretty!

I've been to White Flower Farm a couple of years ago... It's a nice road trip. And it's nice to drool over their catalog.

I have the regular bloodroot -- it spreads like mad, which is fine with me. I like the carpet of white -- your carpet is stunning.

Absolutely beautiful! I was lucky enough to get a division of Dot's plant from her several years ago and it still blooms faithfully every year. My wife's the one with the green perennial thumb, however; I'm normally relegated to cutting the grass, raking the leaves and digging the holes for her new annual acquisitions. Isn't this an amazing follow-up to our horrendous winter?

Absolutely beautiful! I was lucky enough to get a division of Dot's plant from her several years ago and it still blooms faithfully every year. My wife's the one with the green perennial thumb, however; I'm normally relegated to cutting the grass, raking the leaves and digging the holes for her new annual acquisitions. Isn't this an amazing follow-up to our horrendous winter?

Yes for sure. When this blooms it is my queue to get working in the perennial beds!

Latest posts

Back