Dendrobium question...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

biothanasis

Hello all,

This is one of my dendrobium seedlings that exist in my collection! I have them outside for the summer! Some days ago I saw one of the roots emerging (the bigger one) and I thought that humidity lead it grow upwards, but today I saw this little growth that emerged upside down too! Maybe it is from the wire (which btw is very loose). What could i do to help it grow upwards? Also if I water the leaves may rot...:(

Any suggestions? Every tip & advice is welcomed! TY

Attachments

• P060709_12.41[01].JPG
    P060709_12.41[01].JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 36
turn the big plant upside-down and then you will have the small keiki growing upwards :D :poke:

I would not worry too much about the keiki, it will turn up by itself... it is weird it started growing downwards, but it should find its way itself...

another strange one...!!!

Hello,

This is from a dendro seedling I have that I bought from the same seller like the previous one!! Has this ever happened to you??? The new leaf seems to grow inside the older one!!! I found that it was strange enough worthy of posting it...:D In front of this plant is the plant that I posted before! LOL

Attachments

• P280709_14.22.JPG
    P280709_14.22.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 13
Back