Quantcast

Deep Cut Orchid Show, NJ

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Persephone

Reaction score
I wanted to go today, but my friend opted out. I'll try to convince my husband to go with me tomorrow. It will be fun to compare it to the one at the NY Botanical Gardens.

Were there any interesting orchids for sale there?

Persephone

Reaction score
Alas, we got a phone call from a friend who moved to France. He's in town today...guess I'll catch it next year. Hey Eric, maybe we'll give you a ride! ;) It's only a 40 minute bus ride from Port Authority to us.

Rick

Reaction score
There really are allot of plants entered.

What picked up ribbons in the paph species classes?

L

LindaFVB

Hi Lienluu,
I was there today! What a nice show. I bought a Paph. gardineri and Phrag. Jason Fischer. Never bought a phrag. before so thought it was about time! I keep reading so many positive comments on the forum about them. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

NYEric

Reaction score
Persephone said:
Hey Eric, maybe we'll give you a ride! ;) It's only a 40 minute bus ride from Port Authority to us.
Actually, I own a car. It's been in South Jersey having the engine replaced for a long time. Hopefully I'll have it back by next year. :(

toddybear

Awarded Stud
Reaction score
Looks like a great show. A friend of mine at the Dave's garden site was there and posted about 50 pictures! She didn't concentrate on the Paphs/Phrags so your pics were very welcomed!