Dark Days

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

John Boy

It raining, it friggin freezing, there’s no light! Hell, it looks like winter out there!!! What could I have done? Go to bed and watch all 3 Lotr’s in one go?! Thank god I had stuff to pollinate and repot…
:wink:

4599292590_885a204198_b.jpg

Hey Eric!
the tigrinum is a x self (had to!!! I wanted tigrinum in bottles for donkeys years, and though I have been warned, and it is a weak plant, and I have been fighting with myself....I had to...!).

I'm about half an hour from DUX (Duesseldorf).

No, I didn't make it, I just abused it, and crossed it with my best Wessleyanum....

I sympathize. Somethimes it's so cold here the only fun things to do are play hockey and fornicate! You got the second thing taken care of. :) BTW, Not surprisingly, many children in the Chicago area are born around October-November.

-Ernie

You want to talk dark and cold, it snowed here this week......
on the brighter side, my Paphs from Enlightened Orchids came and I am dancing for joy!

I'm still waiting for that fantastic job-offer from a nursery in Hawaii or Singapore so I can breed Paphiopedilums unter shade-cloths, and live happily ever after, and forget the cold, Oil bills and runny noses!

Same situation here...for my area(and is Italy not tropical monsoon area and not in Mordor!),its a record...today is the 34th day raining without stop and night temp is 5c°!!!I feel like Noe with a boat full of plants to save....!And I cannot escape...the volcanic cloud stops also flights!!!

Oh my, John Boy and valenzino -- today, in Michigan, although very windy, it was a beautiful day. Great for working outside.

Latest posts

Back