cyp trip

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyp trip date

after two acts of congress, I managed to get the weekend of may 23rd-24th off (well after noon on saturday, that is). the get-together to see lots of yellow ladyslippers, heartleaf twayblade and early coralroot (and possibly a side trip to try and find small northern yellow ladyslipper) will be on may 24th, most likely mid to late morning meeting at the tourist center at labrador hollow/lake park. more details for those who would like to go, and they can PM me. will be people going from different parts of central ny state, don't know how many

It sounds so cool!!!!!!!! Plz take pics!!! (Eric... time for practice... :poke:)

I'm checking to see what I have for boots!

I used to buy walmart's $13 'cheapo special' boots and use them for bog-trotting. they are pretty light and fairly tall, both necessary when out in the wet when it is hot and you might have to cover some distance. a walmart is right in cortland (or maybe they've added two or three by this time :( ). also I could pick some up if someone needed them, though I try to avoid walmart as much as possible

hmm, certainly don't need waders, knee-high or just under is fine. there's time to fish if you take the time off! the otselic river is a very good place to fish for trout

Latest posts

Back