cyp trip

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
to make it official, I am letting people know that I may be organizing a visit to here http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8088 a little after the middle of May, depending on when I have to work weekends and the weather/emergence of plants. If anyone is interested let me know so that I can figure things out.

someone else I know may be making a trip up to inlet area (chain lakes adirondacks) to see coeloglossum viride (driving up from nyc area) and others if anyone was interested in carpooling with him that might make an interesting trip. If they were definitely interested in that you should let me know and I can put you in contact with him.

I'd love to, but I'm a bit too far away for it to be feasible. Sounds like a good trip, though. I'm sure there are a few folks here who will join.

Sounds awesome- I can't handle it right now, though- Were you at the NENYOS meeting 2 months ago with a cym?

keep me in mind. I will have to see how things pan out. I have a new project for this spring. Purchased a fixer-upper "camp" (for those not in the Adirondack region could be called a lake house, cottage, ect...depends on what region you are from)

Pics. please to make it understandable for the luxo ??:):):)!! Jean
Jean it is a seasonal home, intended for recreation and possibly summers in my retirement. Needs quite a bit of work

frontview.jpg

* - after the orchid trip will be a required stop at Bob's Barbecue on rt 281 a few miles southwest :drool: (most of the rhubarb for their pies comes from plants formerly growing at my Father's house)

btw, this is a minimal deet site, but definitely a tall boot site!

* oh, and a magnifying lens if you want to look at the heartleaf twayblade blooms up-close

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back