Cyp Plectrochilum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! The lip on the first one looks a little wonky, but the second one is nice, and a different colour form. Cool! How tall are the plants, and how big are the flowers?

The parents of them I dont know.

Both plants are new for me. The first one had the biggest root I ever seen before on this kind.

I have 4 more flowering, but they I have for 3 years, and one is starting the first time.
My olders one I showed you 2 before. In the January and February, because I am still scared to grow them outside. But this year all showed up. I only had problems with my macranthus, all came, but not one will start to flower????

About the size the first one is a really strong one and about 12 cm in high, the second one is a new form for me, and only 5 cm in high. But I had a second one out of this lot, She was nearly 15 cm. So very variabel this sseddlings. I hope it was seedlings , this light coloured ones I am not shure if they are really seed grown, or came at one time from ... .
The roots had nice colour, but you have seen there was a lot of Old missing ones, so I am not sure about this seller??

Back