Central New York Orchid Society Fall Show and Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Announcing our Annual Fall Show and Sale which will be held at the Beaver Lake Nature Center in Baldwinsville, NY, on October 2nd and 3rd. Parking at the site costs a dollar or two, but at the moment the show itself is free! Details will be updated soon on our website found through the link in my signature below. Will be vendors selling orchids and growing supplies, educational and artistic exhibits and lots and lots of orchids in both in vendor and club displays. Awards photographs will be posted here and a link to the show pictures when they are all uploaded.
see you there!
charles

Are the leaves turning yet in the area? This is the first time in years w/o a Saturday morning class. Always ready to combine activities, and regular gas is $2.17/gl here now.

they aren't yet, but then by the beginning of october they may be, and especially if you take a turn around the highways that go through the adirondacks

Last edited:
actually, I did see some maples starting to turn a bit and I'm sure if they are here then further north they are more so. it is supposed to be a little bit cooler which should start things turning

Latest posts

Back