cattleya violacea alba

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very hard to grow, easy to rot, it needs tight pot, dry completely between waterings and needs high humidity but good air movement. This extremely dark winter was very hard for my catts, many of them weakened and got to bad condition till spring. Fortunately now they seem to get well again, non of them died but I have to wait for reblooming for 1-2 years in few cases.

Very hard to grow, easy to rot, it needs tight pot, dry completely between waterings and needs high humidity but good air movement. This extremely dark winter was very hard for my catts, many of them weakened and got to bad condition till spring. Fortunately now they seem to get well again, non of them died but I have to wait for reblooming for 1-2 years in few cases.
In another thread you mentioned a 1-1-1 combination of seedling bark, seramis, and pumice. Do you use that combination for C. violacea also?

Here is. I keep some of my 2 leafed catts in coarse bark covered by Screenshot_20230825_082703.jpgScreenshot_20230825_082726.jpgScreenshot_20230825_082640.jpga little paph mix.( aclandiae, violacea and schilleriana}

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back