cabin fever

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MoreWater

since we started getting wintery weather (oh, that'd be about 2 weeks ago...), I've already placed two orders for plants. Now I want a dozen more pleuros. And why do I have no slippers in bloom????

I'm not going to make it through February. :eek:

I think I'm going to have to sell some more Phrags. Many are in bloom or sheath....dunno if that helps but...

I hate winter.
(But I hate moving even more.)

Oh, and I also hate how much heat rises. I had to get up in the rafters tonight to get some plant packing material cause I'm taking plants to my society meeting tomorrow, and it is down right steamy up by the ceiling! If that would just stay down by the floor, I'd save a lot on my heating bill!!

maybe you could get a fan for the room? don't know if it'd help or just help dissipate the heat, but...

Heather said:
I think I'm going to have to sell some more Phrags. Many are in bloom or sheath....dunno if that helps but...
OK Where are my plants? :poke:

Heather said:
Oh, and I also hate how much heat rises. If that would just stay down by the floor, I'd save a lot on my heating bill!!
The cold/heat have an agreement and wont cross each other's picket lines.:poke:
Seriously, you can move the air w/ more fans.

NYEric said:
OK Where are my plants? :poke:

Believe me, I'm just antsy to get them out of here.
Talk to the weather people - I am not shipping until it warms up a bit, hope that's okay! I think next week it is supposed to warm up a bit. I hope!
Haven't cashed your M.O. yet - waiting until I am able to get them off to you.

assuming we don't get more iced slush, I may have to go down for the VAOS thingy.... Who else wishes they were in SF this weekend????

I third the fan suggestion.

Latest posts

Back