• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bulbo's Anyone?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZWUM

Reaction score
I have some new plants available, if anyone would like anything send me a pm! I also have bloom pics of the restrepia, sp. aff. ovalifolium, and sp. New, I'd be happy to send them to anyone who would like to see them.

Thanks!

-Zach

Bulbophyllum
aestivale -$25 Nice Big Clumps!
chloranthum -$35
maquilingense -$25 Nice Big Clumps! Very Large growths for the Sp.
ocellatum -$25 Newly described in 2011
pardolatum -$20
restrepia -$30 True Sp. Very Rare! See pic
sarawakense -$25
sp. aff. ovalifolium -$30 Gorgeous bright pink striped flowers See Pic
sp. new -$40 Incredible Large Flowers see pics

I live in PA, about an hour NE of Philly. I need to update that on my profile lol!

I am VERY interested in Restrepia's. Please PM any pics that you may have of them, both flower and plant if possible. Maybe I have something that we can trade as well.

Ok I can't send a pm to you either. Don't know why this happens but your the 3rd person I can not send a message to. O well, you can email me or send me a pm whenever you get a chance.

Ok I can't send a pm to you either. Don't know why this happens but your the 3rd person I can not send a message to. O well, you can email me or send me a pm whenever you get a chance.

I just did so keep your eyes open for it.

Zach-
Sorry for the delay. I sent you an email titled 'restrepias from ST'.

Latest posts

Back