Bud Watch.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jblanford

Tis that time again, now the trick is to slow up the fast ones and speed up the slow ones to be ready for show season in about a month or so. Years ago at a OS meeting I asked, how do you guys get these things to bloom when you want, they almost laughed me out of the room, then I found out it's all in how you got your fingers crossed. Well wish me luck.... Jim.
1. Paph. Oto.
2. Paph. Babyface 'LuLu'
3. Paph. Happyhill X Lauren Klehm.
4. Paph. Lunacy.
5. Paph. White Knight.
6. NOID. Have to wait for it to open to ID.

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 7
Well The Madison is Feb. 5-6, and The Batavia Show is Feb. 19-20, and there are more all around the midwest, check it out in Orchids mag.... Jim.

Well The Madison is Feb. 5-6, and The Batavia Show is Feb. 19-20, and there are more all around the midwest, check it out in Orchids mag.... Jim.

Too bad the Batavia show isn't the weekend of the 5th. That would most likely be the weekend when I will be heading out for the winter trip to Fox Valley.

Too bad the Batavia show isn't the weekend of the 5th. That would most likely be the weekend when I will be heading out for the winter trip to Fox Valley.

Okay, but I'm pretty sure Tom is going to Madison for their show the weekend of Feb 5th! Silly to drive in from OH to not visit TK.

White Knight is P. Green Mystery X P. Skip Barlett. Here's a couple pics of it last year, although it was a little long it the tooth at the time. Eric when you click on the pictures don't they get larger, they should.... Jim.

Attachments

• IMG_2449.JPG
    IMG_2449.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2450.JPG
    IMG_2450.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
Hey Nick,

Ernie's right! We'll be attending the show in Madison over the Feb. 5th (Superbowl) weekend. That fact slipped my mind when we were planning your trip to the greenhouse. Can you make it the next weekend? I think last year, you planned your Fox Valley trip so you could attend the Batavia show as well. Hope it works out!

Thanks,

Back