Brs. Little Stars 'Yasujii Takasaki'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

All 3 flowers open, nice night fragrance, wish there were a dozen flowers, I'll work on that!
007.jpg

Mounted on tree fern & loves it!
008.jpg

Who's Rita? :p It's on a block on tree fern, I then took coconut fiber & made a pad & mounted it. The roots have grown thru the tree fern, so apparently it's happy! It is rather compact, this is the first time blooming, so hopefully I'll get it to the point where it throws a dozen flowers with that great fragrance!

Sorry...RitaRose, LOL
Who's Rita? :p It's on a block on tree fern, I then took coconut fiber & made a pad & mounted it. The roots have grown thru the tree fern, so apparently it's happy! It is rather compact, this is the first time blooming, so hopefully I'll get it to the point where it throws a dozen flowers with that great fragrance!

Very nice! Thay have such a heavenly aroma, I wish the photo had "scratch & sniff"! ;)

2010 update

It was in bloom a year ago - this is what it looks like today!
14 flowers open, 1 bud remaining & 1 bud blasted.
forChuck034.jpg
forChuck037.jpg

Thanks guys - I'm lovin' the fragrance, I bring it in the house for a couple of hours most nights!
That's one heck of an upgrade Rita, err, I mean, Rose! I obviously likes you as a mom.
:rollhappy::rollhappy: I was pleasantly surprised! I changed one thing on the culture - more water on all my mounts!
Can you or anyone else translate 'Yasuji Takasaki' ?

Awesome! I just bought a piece of this clone this fall! I mounted it on cork, and it seems to be happy, but it's not quite up to blooming just yet. I can see I have alot to look forward too! Nice Growing! :) I have a B. Jimmeny Cricket I mounted earlier in the summer that's in bud though, so I guess it must be the season for nodossa hybrids. ...when I started this hobby I was going to limit myself to Paphs, but mounting plants is So cool (in my nerdy opinion) that I just have to make room for some.

Latest posts

Back