Blc. Jean Finalle

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candace

Reaction score
Here's my Blc. Jean Finalle blooming again. This is probably its best blooming. 3 flowers and fragrant growing happily in the g.h. under high light.

JeanFinalle.jpg

Very nice Candace! Did you make sure that Jean Finalle saw your pic? It is cool that she has this named after her! Did you get the plant from Jean or elsewhere?

I bought it from Haiku Orchids. I think I spelled that right. They may not be in the biz anymore as they were selling their nursery in Hawaii. From what I understand Jean bought a plant from them, loved it so much they decided to name the cross after her. Now that's customer service!

I bought it from Haiku Orchids. I think I spelled that right. They may not be in the biz anymore as they were selling their nursery in Hawaii. From what I understand Jean bought a plant from them, loved it so much they decided to name the cross after her. Now that's customer service!
That sure is! I couldn't recall the story. I do recall Jean posting pics of a few of the blooms../there was some pretty big variability in the cross, if my memory serves me correctly, LOL

Yes, it's a very variable cross. None of the ones I've seen on the net have been ugly, but I don't think I've seen an awardable, quality plant either.

Latest posts

Back