Black Wine Wizard

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

how do you like that name? Don't look it up, I just made it up! :p Actually it's (Black Stallion x Joanne's Wine) x Wizard of OZ. Got it at Hausermann's 9/08during the fall festival, it was a $5 special. 1st time bloom, spike is about 18" tall, plant is 3-4 growths in a 2 1/2" pot.
vinimaudiaeX006.jpg
vinimaudiaeX003.jpg

Nice plant and beautiful flower. As for the name, it's your plant and you can give it whatever name you want if it does'nt have one already. I think Black Wine Wizard is a very good one.

:rollhappy:Absolutely not and it doesn't look like anyone else does either! :p

"Wow, never had black wine before...how does it taste?" Tom - logic says ... like Blackberries!

"....What a gorgeous "Joanne's Black Wizard". That's a good choice too! PS we all know where the "Joanne" came from!

I was a bit disappointed that Hausermann's didn't seem to have the sales items this year that they did last year, sign of the times, I guess ......
or get rid of all the too costly to register crosses!
Ross, you were at that bench too, how's the ones you got turning out?
I also got (Clarissa x Mod Maude) x Wizard of Oz, the dorsal was at a 45 degree angle but the foliage is drop dead gorgeous so I'm giving it another try, it was similar, not as dark this one. Both were worth a shot for $5 bucks & 1-1 1/2yrs. of growing!

Latest posts

Back