any deadheads?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
I am looking for old soundboard recorded live sets from the Grateful Dead and Jerry Garcia Band. I have some to trade as well. I am have a few specific shows and years that I am looking for if there are any still out there.

If anyone has any please PM. I appreciate it.

How bout phishheads? I've got a few Dicks Picks but that's about it. Nothing you couldn't find online... Same with Phish tho, nothing you couldn't find online.

Go to Archive.org. Soundboards are only available for streaming, due to a lawsuit (brought by members of the band...previously, they were available for downloading), but you can listen to probably about every soundboard they recorded. For downloading, go to Sugarmegs.org. A fantastic site...updated daily with loads of concert recordings, going back to Benny Goodman in the 30's to concerts just recorded the night before. They have in their library of, maybe 40,000 concerts, most of the soundboards recorded by both GD and the JGB. All those concert recordings I mention in the "Now Playing" thread are from Sugarmegs.org.

Thank you kindly Eric. I will look into those sites today. I appreciate it because I lost just about everything in an apartment that burned down back in 2005 when I was at work in the city. I probably lost half of my record collection, maybe 1500 or so original press were destroyed along with a MMF 5 Bang and Olfuson turntable, live DAT recordings ect and the list goes on.

It was such a loss that I got away from it for a while. I will send you a PM with some stuff I have in mind.

AdamD- I could never get into Phish farther than a 'ghost' or 'reprise' here and there. I do like the Halloween cover sets though, esp. The Who from the mid-late 90s. I saw Oysterhead in Chicago around that time, for what I believe was the only year they played together. Through all the nonsense, I still have a silk screen print from the show in excellent condition. I have tried to get it priced, but it has been a pain determining the actual value. Is Jambase still up and running?

Latest posts

Back