• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Sanderianum???

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am looking for sanderianum for sale. If you have any for sale that you may be taking to a show or at your greenhouse please let me know. I'm looking for nbs and up. If you have anything please get in touch and have a great day.
Ps: I have 3 small ones and am addicted to them. I have some rothschildianum and other orchids that I would be willing to trade: just let me know what you are looking for.
Sincerely Theo

Hi, I believe Norman Fang has some large ones for sale, but there's another thread from disgruntled buyers so do some research.

Also saw someone in Thailand selling nbs plants on ebay.

Some sellers in EU but import costs are really high. If you or anyone else interested in a combo purchase let me know. I've been talking to Mark From Elite Orchids about a joint shipment.

Hi, I believe Norman Fang has some large ones for sale, but there's another thread from disgruntled buyers so do some research.

Also saw someone in Thailand selling nbs plants on ebay.

Some sellers in EU but import costs are really high. If you or anyone else interested in a combo purchase let me know. I've been talking to Mark From Elite Orchids about a joint shipment.
Hi there!!! I saw that Norman had some and I wanted to buy from him. However I saw the post and kind of got worried. He makes really good videos on YouTube and seems realy nice, however all of the posts seemed to say different: let me know what you think about it. The ones from Thailand seem like excellent size but the shiping is $119. I have ordered from Thailand and the plant got sprayed and was beat up: not sure if I want to spend $400 plus and chance it will be dead. As for the combo purchase I would not be opposed. If you find out any more info about this let me know and maybe we can work something out. I looked on the website and one is about $700 and the other is 224. The cheeper one I would be interested in but would need to know the size: the $700 is too expensive lol. Thanks for all of the information.
Sincerely theo

Latest posts

Back