Angraecoid Alliance

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, but for me there is way too little information about the people behind the alliance. I had to search the site for a side not reference to a president (Sarah Waddoups) and in the first post of the blog there was a reference to the initiator of the alliance, called 'Reyna'. Same person?

Although I think the aims of the alliance are great and I would really like to contribute to it these alliances are only as great as the people behind them.

This group is still in the building stages, but I think it is for a good cause and will be a good thing given time.

Sarah and 'Reyna' are the same person. Sarah is a frequent poster at Orchids Interactive forum where her screen name is Reyna. There are a number of good Ang growers involved in this, and I think in time this will be beneficial to the orchid community as a whole.

Goods has it right. At this time, I think it is mostly being formed by Sarah, but I understand that Brenda from Botanicals, Ltd. is a supporter/contributor, among others.

Latest posts

Back