Angracoids species saved

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salut Jean

According to another website - they are not closing down - they just want to downsize the company.

They will apparently also keep an important collection of Angracoids only giving duplicates away

http://gazette-des-jardins.les-foru...res-orchidees-de-marcel-lecoufle/goto/215775/

Good to read this!!!!

but I have a problem of understanding; here an extract of his site ( in french unfortunately):

Marcel Lecoufle a su transmettre sa passion et ses connaissances à sa fille Geneviève Lecoufle puis à sa petite fille Isabelle Bert Incandela, qui sont maintenant les quatrième et cinquième générations d'orchidéistes dans la famille

I have been there several times some years ago (saw a lot of those african orchids), and met those 2 charming mesdames; Is their business to stop, or..????

Jean

Hmmmmm, sort of like Santa Barbara Orchid Estate. I wish i could get paperwork to ship home!

I may be able to help you there Eric. :) The Montreal society is making a large import from Lecoufle to be delivered in time for Orchidexpo. I could send you the list of plants offered if you send me your email address. :p The deadline is for February 16th.

Back