An aspect of Pindos mountains' life...!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice pictures, photography espescialy macro photography is one of my other interests.

Which camera / lense did you use to take the pictures?

They look very crisp.

P6040083.jpg

Very, very good shot !!!

I am glad you like them and thank you very much for the comments...!

Mark, the camera I use is Olympus SP-570UZ. It has 1cm macro and this is the main reason why I chose it, along with the 20x optical zoom. But I think that there are new models now which are less expensive and provide higher quality.

Well some of the photos are pure luck and some others pure disaster... If it weren't for the good camera these photos would not have been that clear.

Thank you again and happy photoshooting!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like I just watched a nature documentary, no kidding. It is amazing the diversity of life sitting right under our noses, and you captured them so nicely.

Your super-close ups at those angles really makes me consider getting a non-SLR as a supplement to my Canon DSLR. You just can't take photos like these with a big, bulky camera. You do have a nice eye, BTW :clap:

Dot and Tom thank you for your nice comments :smitten: Now you make me blush..:eek:....!

Latest posts

Back