All three cats + dog

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
Itchy (brown), Gregory (orange) and Murray

Felix is our old Jack Russell Terrorist

Attachments

• Felix and cats 033.JPG
    Felix and cats 033.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Felix and cats 036.JPG
    Felix and cats 036.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Felix and cats 035.JPG
    Felix and cats 035.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Felix and cats 029.JPG
    Felix and cats 029.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 28
Is Felix a digger, Wendy?

No he doesn't dig. In fact he's total opposite of most Jack's. No chewing, digging, cat chasing, destroying things etc. He's been such a pleasure to have since the day we got him....well except for the not wanting to be housebroke thing. It took a few months for that to set in but as soon as he figured that out he's been perfect. If necessary we can leave him home, uncrated, for 12 +/- hours with no accidents. He doesn't even get on the furniture...prefers his own beds.

He's getting up in age now...almost 14...and showing aches and pains. Still a little firecracker though. We'll sure miss him when he's gone.

I'm still trying to get a lock on what is in Lala and, along with chihuahua, jack russell is the other prime contender. She doesn't dig anymore but has digging paws and did so when she first came to us. She is a cat lover, much to their dismay. She is extremely smart and has some very odd personality traits I wish I could nail down but alas, probably never will!

Give them all a pat for me!

Latest posts

Back