A little help with ID this please !!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baodai

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
Can you please ID the first 2 pictures please.
Picture #3: Just want to show the diff between jackii and mali var jackii
Picture #4: for Hien. Let me know if you see anything you like in this picture
Thanks,
BD

Attachments

• ID1.jpg
    ID1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 65
  • ID2.jpg
    ID2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 57
  • jacki&mali.jpg
    jacki&mali.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 61
  • hien.jpg
    hien.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 64
Hello Everyone,
Can you please ID the first 2 pictures please.
Picture #3: Just want to show the diff between jackii and mali var jackii
Picture #4: for Hien. Let me know if you see anything you like in this picture
Thanks,
BD

Allright, I am totally :sob::smitten::crazy: :drool:
Which one or which ones will be my reward :D

Hien,
Except my 2 jackii, you can select any as you please. It will be a gift from me to you again.
BD

Hien,
Except my 2 jackii, you can select any as you please. It will be a gift from me to you again.
BD

You are extremely nice.
But I think I should send you for at least what the plants cost you.
I don't want to make you poor.
This time I will have to put any new plant in a separate room from the rest of the collection. (A lot of my hard to find new plants got killed by insects from the old collection, specially the new seedlings & small type plants)

It is so ironic that one has to separate the collection not to protect the main collection from new insects but the new plants from the insects in the old collection :eek:( domestic growers who sent me these infested plants really put me back thousands of dollar in damage) I bet even jungle collected plants would be much cleaner than these nursery grown craps.

I"m confused. I thought that some people think jackii is a species unto itself and other people think it is a variety of malipoense.

Yeah, me too. I guess there's a difference in the leaves as well as the flower. I can't see much difference, except the one on the right is a bit paler. Which one's which here?

Picture # 4: paph. tranlienianum, paph. emersonii , paph. hangianum and paph. vietnamense :clap:

Picture #3 : right – jackii , left malipoense :drool:

Latest posts

Back