a few flowers from cnyos show table

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
a few people asked if I could take pictures of their flowers from the december cnyos show table, so I decided to post them here. I only remember the name of the masdevallia, which is owned by iris cohen. it came from hoosier orchids' closeout where they offered a box of plants gratis to orchid clubs to use for raffle tables and auctions (if they paid shipping). Iris has had a few of these masdevallias flower for her

masdrubythroat1209.JPG

masdevallia ruby throat (not much red in throat, but some)

paphhybrid1209.JPG

a very nice paph hybrid, i'll have to see if I can find the name

catthybrid1209.JPG

a cattleya hybrid owned by our new club president lori hoffman

let's see... checking out the showtable list from the last meeting, the paph should be Paph. Prim-N-Proper x liemianum and the catt hybrid I think is Rhyncattleanthe (Rth) Haw Yuan Glory (Rlc. Love Call x Ctt. Kauai Starbright)

Last edited:
Neat.

What did the tag say on the spotty pouch dude? Paph kalinae can give that look, but doesn't look dark enough or fuzzy enough to be a kalinae hybrid. Maybe a Judge Phillip or Judge Pinocchio?

-Ernie

That should be a sequentially flowering plant then, right. I need one, not as badly as another delenatii album or another Joyce Hasegawa, but I need one..:p

Latest posts

Back