A bit of yellow

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fine examples of good cultivation and flower power!:clap:

But your densiflorum is not dense flowered; maybe it is chrysotoxum or an allied species.

Fine examples of good cultivation and flower power!:clap:

But your densiflorum is not dense flowered; maybe it is chrysotoxum or an allied species.

That is quiet possible, the original label is grown into the plant and is no longer legible. To be honest it was a guess (perhaps not such a good one? :eek:)

I love them all but I am especially fond of the jenkensii. I wish mine looked like that!

Yes, I performed some delicate surgery on the old label and managed to remove enough of it to decipher the ID, surprise, surprise, ..... chrysotoxum
Thank you all for assisting me with correcting my plant labels, it now boasts a brand new label ( this time not inserted into the basket, but rather tied on)

Yes, I performed some delicate surgery on the old label and managed to remove enough of it to decipher the ID, surprise, surprise, ..... chrysotoxum
Thank you all for assisting me with correcting my plant labels, it now boasts a brand new label ( this time not inserted into the basket, but rather tied on)

I HATE those cheap, crappy plastic plant labels that are difficult to write on with pencil and which become brittle with age from the light. I now use venetian blinds, cut up into 6" strips and then each one cut in half, lengthwise. They take pencil EASILY!!!! Plus, they have UV inhibitors; so, they last and last and last and last..... I buy second hand venetian blinds from my local thrift/reuse store (Value Village). I can make 600 labells from a cheap, $10 blind. 'LOVE 'em!

Latest posts

Back